The ZEISS slit lamp family is built to provide years of reliable service yet each one of them is unique in its usability, application range and special qualities. ZEISS slit lamps combine premium optics with superb mechanical performance and versatility delivering proven quality for reliable performance every day. Excellent ergonomics, simple handling, convenient documentation and easy upgradeability have made them mainstays in practices around the world.
- Brilliant visualization – Premium optics for high-contrast and high-resolution detailed images.
- Operational excellence – High-precision engineering for years of use.
- Versatile application – Broad assortment of accessories from ergonomics to tonometry.
- Convenient digital documentation – Upgradable to 18MP compact camera for high-definition image and video capture.
From daily routine to specialized examinations: ZEISS slit lamps deliver high-resolution images that let you focus precisely on what you want and need to see.
- Excellent optical transmission with high-resolution, high-contrast images for all eye examinations.
- Large illuminated field for superb view of the entire anterior segment.
- High-precision engineering and mechanical qualities makes ZEISS slit lamps a solid investment for years of use.
- Single-handed operation and ergonomic design support a comfortable body posture. Joystick, quick action brake and easy grip controls for precise slit adjustments.*
- Choice of different illumination types, filter options as well as 3 to 5 magnification steps to cater to real-life user needs.
*Only applicable to SL 115 Classic, SL 120, SL 130
- All ZEISS Slit Lamps are upgradable with ZEISS SL Imaging Solution: Document any slit lamp examination with high reslution images and videos - for review, follow-ups and patient education.
- The SL cam compact, a fully integrated, highly compact 18-megapixel camera, and the SL imaging software combine forces to deliver high-resolution images and videos.
- User-specific capture settings and image review functionalities promote a smooth workflow.