1. Field Service Engineers (FSE)
2. Calibrated tools
- ZEISS FSE uses special tools which are calibrated and reproducible as per international standards.
- Proper cleaning methods with proper reagents ensure no permanent damage to the special coating on lenses.
- Consistency in patient progression analysis reports
- Increases the life of equipment without creating any permanent damages
- Correct and reproducible diagnosis at any clinic / hospital anywhere in world
3. Remote Service
- The Remote Service network efficiently allows service experts to inspect your medical device securely online and resolve issues remotely wherever possible. Book remote service online
4- ZEISS Customer Interaction Centre (CIC), India
- ZEISS Customer Interaction Centre is an efficient helpdesk where you can register your service requests and track updates easily.
5- OPTIME service contract
- By buying an OPTIME service contract, get the best seamless delivery of your investment without worrying about equipment downtime.
- Quicker response time- Repair and service visits are prioritized for those customers with a service agreement.
- Easy process- Customers do not have to go through an often time-consuming authorization process to arrange a service or repair visit.
- Cost-benefit– With a service agreement, customers can save money in maintenance and repair costs, removing unplanned expenditure over the lifetime of the contract.
- Peace of mind– Regular preventive maintenance with system diagnostics and recommendations. Only genuine ZEISS spare parts are used.
- Increased longevity – Following a routine maintenance schedule can increase the longevity of your equipment and ensure patient safety.
Get in touch with our ZEISS Service representative to know more about OPTIME service contracts
Customer Interaction Centre (CIC)
Hotline : 1800 103 0403 / + 91 80 4940 5747
E-mail : customercare .india @zeiss .com