ZEISS Microscopy Customer Centers (ZMCC) are designed to offer you incomparable experience and expertise with the state-of-the-art light, electron/ion and X-ray microscopes. These ZEISS microscopes are made available for you to choose the most suitable technology for your application. With ZMCC, ZEISS looks to provide an opportunity for industries, R&D laboratories, academics and research scholars to avail the technologies for various analytical solutions through sample analysis and training.
- Chemical composition analysis of metals, plastics, rubbers and ceramics
- Material characterization and process identification for metals, plastics, rubbers, ceramics, coating material, specialty chemicals, glass and asbestos
- Fracture, Failure analysis and Prevention studies on metallic and engineered components
- Semiconductor Applications
- Particle Size Classifications (Qualitative & Quantitative)
- Mineralogical & Mining sample analysis
- Contamination - Imaging & Analysis
- Biological samples - Microorganisms, Tissues, Cells, etc.
- Correlative Microscopy for both functional & morphological information - Imaging from Light to Electron Microscope
We want you to get the best results and highest benefits from your instruments and systems. At ZMCC, we provide the training to enable the optimum use of the electron microscopes. The structured training conducted by specialists, takes the attendee through basics to hands on training and is conducted on EVO 18 thermionic emission electron microscope. The training course can be customized to meet specific application requirements like metals, pharmaceuticals, automotive, semi-conductors, etc.
The SEM training covers the following topics:
- Introduction to microscopy
- Need for electron microscopy
- Physics of electron and electron scattering
- Basis of electron microscopy
- Correlative Microscopy
- Construction and working principle
- Image formation & Imaging modes in SEM
- Image interpretation
- EDS Analysis
- Particle Analysis of asymmetric particles by imaging