ZEISS in collaboration with IIT Bombay, is excited to host a ZEISS On Your Campus (ZOYC) Workshop on the Automation of Image Processing & Analysis using Cloud Infrastructure at BITS Pilani on 20 April 2019. This workshop will help you equip yourself in creating customized workflows to automate image processing tasks and will give you a definite edge in winning rewards in total of 4 Lakh rupees at the APEER Image Processing Coding Contest.
You either have a use case or coding skills:
- If you are a researcher with microscopy related workflow but have no coding skills, please find a partner with coding skills who can help build your workflow. Register for this workshop & also the APEER Image Processing Coding Contest
- If you are a coder but have no microscopy related use case then please find a partner with a solid image processing challenge and register for this workshop & also the APEER Image Processing Coding Contest
- If you cannot find a partner but fall into one of the above categories, please contact us, we may help with the matchmaking
You have coding skills and also have a use case in mind:
- If you are a researcher or student who has a challenge in mind and have the necessary data then please sign up as an individual/ team for this workshop & also the APEER Image Processing Coding Contest
- If you have coding skills and want to work on one of the contest provided challenges then you can register as an individual team for this workshop & also the APEER Image Processing Coding Contest
- Get the required training to participate and potentially win the image processing contest – 4 lakh INR prize money up for grabs (1st prize: 2.5 lakh, 2nd prize: 1 lakh and 3rd prize: 50K)
- Use the workshop to your advantage by personally getting trained by the ZEISS team.
- Submit your workflow towards the APEER Image Processing Coding Contest to potentially win cash prizes in total 4 lakh rupees
- No Registration fees
- Limited seats only
- Registration on first come first serve basis only
- Lunch and Tea will be provided.