EVO 18 provides excellent quality imaging results from an analytical microscope with the capability to handle all material types.
EVO 18 offers Energy and Wavelength Dispersive Spectroscopy (EDS & WDS) ports as standard. For new levels of performance, particularly at probe currents associated with X-ray analysis, choose the LaB6 high brightness source upgrade path. Improved low kV performance and enhanced topography information is offered on EVO 18 by the 5 segment diode BSE detector. For non-conducting samples, increase your analytical resolution by using the optional BeamSleeve.
EVO 18 Research is an analytical SEM for academic and research organisations. Profit from excellent quality imaging results with the capability to handle a variety of material types. Coupled with the ease-of-use provided by SmartSEM software, EVO 18 Research is perfectly suited to a variety of research applications including Semiconductor and Electronics, Geoscience and Materials.
Filter paper imaged using the shadow mode with the five segment BSE detector
- Benefit from class leading analytical X-ray geometry & EDS/WDS ports as standard
- Experience enhanced topographical information using the five segment BSE detector
- Use variable pressure operation to analyze non-conductive samples with minimal sample preparation
- Handle large specimens in the spacious chamber with flexible stage travel
- Choose from Tungsten or LaB6 source technology
- Count on high quality manufacturing from the UK - awarded the Best
- Factory 2011 award for Best Electronics & Electrical Plant, and winner of the Autodesk award for Products and Processes
Tailor your system to your requirements with additional options for EVO 18 Research and EVO 18 Particle Analyzer, including:
- A range of imaging detectors
This product is only available for sale in selected countries.