This module aims at delivering an in-depth and thorough understanding of the important concepts in light microscopy. Magnification, resolution and contrast are the backbone of microscopy and would be introduced to the audience in detail, using simple language and analogies. The topic would cover concepts like image formation, resolution, numerical aperture, & objective selection. Also part of the training are contrast techniques like brightfield, phase contrast, darkfield, differential interference contrast and fluorescence microscopy.
Get certified while working from home !
The module will also provide application examples of such contrast techniques. The training would be an ideal & essential foundation for subsequent topics like Confocal Microscopy & Super Resolution Microscopy. Attendees will receive a digital certificate of participation from ZEISS upon completion of the training.
Training Fee : INR 1695 + 18% GST (Total Fee INR 2000/-)
- Complex terminologies & concepts simplified for better understanding.
- Learn to get the best out of your light microscope.
- Special emphasis on fluorescence microscopy and its applications.
Trainer - Dr. Amarnath T (Ph.D)
Application Specialist, Life Sciences, ZEISS India
- Researcher turned application specialist with 12 years of experience in light microscopy.
- Certified trainer for high-end imaging systems like Live Cell Imaging, Confocal Microscopy, Super Resolution Microscopy & Lightsheet Microscopy.
- Conducted extensive trainings for several users from premier institutes in India on image acquisition, image processing and Image analysis techniques on different imaging systems.