ZEISS Integration Series integrates your quality assurance, optimizes your processes and thus increases your productivity by selecting the right loading system or the ideal integration and automation solution for your CMM. The broad spectrum of ZEISS Integration Series solutions ranges from manual loading systems with ergonomic advantages to fully automated cells that increase the throughput of your quality assurance by maximizing machine utilization. ZEISS offers these products as standard solutions or as individual projects that are perfectly adapted to your processes and can be used in the measuring room as well as directly in the production environment.
Optimized loading avoids downtimes during setup and ensures maximum utilization of your measuring equipment.
Shorter operating times and walking distances combined with flexible solutions guarantee optimized processes.
All solutions are available as standard products and are ready for immediate use or can be adapted to your needs.
Significantly improved workpiece handling thanks to simple and intuitive operation - even by untrained operators.
Intelligent loading systems guarantee maximum safety and ergonomics when handling workpieces.
Complete solutions with holistic project support from a single source: from inquiry and handover to service support.
The software solutions of the ZEISS Integration Series enable the hassle-free automation of CMMs and peripherals, as well as the control of fully automated cells or the starting of complex individual measurements. The intuitive interfaces ensure that all applications can be used even by untrained operators.
The ZEISS Automation Interface allows you to easily automate your measuring device without any engineering effort. In addition to starting inspection plans and providing feedback on measurement results or machine status, the application allows you to control CMM peripherals. The interface is also preconfigured for all products in the ZEISS Integration Series. For example, the control of automatic fixtures or the pallet feed can be configured effortlessly with just a few clicks. Individual fixtures developed by you can also be controlled via configuration.
Easy automation of the CMM periphery
- Standardized communication interfaces: OPC UA, Profinet, EthernetIP
- User administration allows plant operators, measuring technicians, setters or service to see exactly what they need
- Can be used in both automatic and manual mode even by untrained operators
- Simple configuration by click and directly via the user interface, without complex PLC programming
- Efficient commissioning with low project risks and low costs
If your requirements go beyond the standardized Automation Interface, the Flexible Automation & Connectivity System (FACS) is the right software solution for you. FACS allows you to automate recurring quality assurance procedures in complex processes: programmed and customized for your needs.
The individual software solution for complex tasks
- Automated startup from single measurements to complex pallet measurements
- Coordinator with I4.0 connectivity for individual automation sequences
- Networking of multiple CMMs in automated applications
- Automatic part identification with 1D/2D scanner or RFID system
- Intuitive user interface for untrained operators
- User management with automatic user recognition
- Tested in medical technology according to FDA specifications
The operating products from ZEISS Integration Series allow you to integrate your quality assurance and its data where it is needed, without any detours. Measuring close to production allows for quick quality statements and direct countermeasures. The quality assurance system is adapted to the production environment and the measurement data is recorded centrally. This makes it possible to regulate adverse conditions such as temperature fluctuations or to integrate manual measurement results into automated processes.
With ZEISS PiWeb, the GageStation combines measurement data from handheld measuring devices with CMM measurement data and visualizes them in a comprehensible manner via touch screens and measurement report templates. The GageStation requires little space and offers protection from environmental influences in the production environment that can falsify measurement results.
Consolidation of all quality data in one report
- Data acquisition independent of measuring equipment
- Centralized data handling
- Protection against environmental influences
The ThermoStation shields measurement processes from very high temperature fluctuations and harsh conditions in the production environment. CMMs such as ZEISS CONTURA can be used where they are needed - and are guaranteed to deliver accurate measurement results.
Tightly enclosed housing to protect the CMM from environmental influences
- Small footprint compared to conventional measuring rooms
- Installation directly where quality assurance is to take place
- Integrated pallet feeding system for ergonomic loading
The feeding and loading systems from ZEISS can be used in the measuring room as well as at-line and in-line. They are compatible with various CMMs according to your needs; fully automated systems are also available on request. ZEISS loading solutions optimize your part flow and operating times and maximize the safety of your employees.
- Repeatable workpiece positioning
- Sensory position detection prevents collisions
- Optimized CMM utilization
- Measurement with different measuring fixtures on one CMM
- Optimized ergonomics
- Simplified part handling for heavy, large or hard-to-reach workpieces
- Loading of multiple CMMs with measuring fixtures
- Minimal footprint
- Improved ergonomics and accessibility
- Optimized CMM utilization
Calculate the ROI for your new feeding and loading system online to get important key figures such as cost/part and break-even point right away - tailored to your individual requirements.
ZEISS Integration Series offers customized solutions that are tailored to your requirements. This allows for made-toorder optimization of your processes, even for complex tasks.
The breakthrough quality assurance solution for reliable high-speed optical defect detection: a combination of deflectometry-based, high-resolution optical sensors from ZEISS and machine learning.
The direct integration of the CMM into the line enables an efficient 100% inspection. The workpieces on the conveyor belt pass directly through the measuring volume. This eliminates the need for time-consuming workpiece handling, as well as detecting errors
directly and preventing rejects.
The remote-controlled, mobile honeycomb plate CARFIT eMOBEE efficiently transports components and sustainably simplifies loading processes. With horizontal arm measuring devices from ZEISS, configurations can be adapted to your car body production.